Friday, March 6, 2015

Summary and Reading Strategy#7

The book I'm reading is little lighting its about these little noms that come to life and they think the humans are a threat to there people. Marry and Isabel are the main characters in the story Marry is the one that find them but does not give there secret away Isabel does not know about he noms that are a life. The noms had powers when they were struck by a lighting and they have lighting powers to burn down stuff. They burned down Isabel's horse house because they thought Marry told her about them being alive Isabel's horse was full of fear you can see it in his eyes. I know thus because it says in the book on page 20 paragraph 2 last sentence that, "Red Delicious was snorting and bucking and his eyes full of fear." This clearly states that the noms did it because there was not lighting storm and rain from the sky.

I had a connection with story because one day I saw a house burned down in Chicago they had gas in the house and the stove was left on and I hear a big boom and ran outside and the house on fire. The whole family got out except for the dog he was trapped in the room because they closed the door and they were all crying. I tread up a little because it was a horrible thing to watch a house getting burned because of a stove being left on. I wanted to let them stay at my house but my mom said "No" because we do not know them. I feel the same way as they did because I would lose everything my PS3, bed, room, pictures and other valuables.

1 comment:

  1. What is the book called? You should have a project turned in very soon!

    ReplyDelete