Saturday, March 28, 2015

4th Quarter Blog#2

As you many know the book I'm reading is called Ghost of J. Stokely and the main characters si Jared and his brother and father. The author mostly talks about how the cabin was burning down when Jared and his brother walked up the hill. The cabin was burning down when Jared, his brother and father got there, they got closer and heard the wood and logs falling down. They were in the woods setting up their tents and his brother heard something Jared brother something coming from the lakeshore I know this because the author clearly states in the book that, "Then the noise came again. It sounded like it was coming from the path that led to the lakeshore." After they hear those noise they go and check what it was but don't find nothing.

My reflection on my book Ghost of J. Stokely is great! I would like to adjust the writing in the story because I kinda don't like how its written. I like the main character Jared because he is careless I can relate to my cousin because he just does not care about anything. I like when they found the cabin on fire and when the clerk told Jared "Don't go to the cabin" and that made me keep on reading because I wanted to see what would happen once they go and see. The writer should've added more conflict or like action in the book not just the cabin on fire.




1 comment:

  1. Good job Ricardo. Are you all done reading the book now? Start your project!

    ReplyDelete